Backup (alone) is Dead
If you're only backing up, you're not moving forward.
Enterprises and midsized organizations are struggling with dynamic data growth, and the proliferation of mobile devices and cloud data sources. This conflict is creating pressure for IT professionals to get more value out of their data protection investments and stored data.
451 Research will share findings from recent reports and provide insights on how to balance the high cost of storage with managing huge amounts of distributed data including:
- Trends in data growth and storage management
- How organizations are optimizing backup solutions
- How to drive more value from stored data
Seyi Verma will review how Druva helps customers go beyond simple back up to achieve comprehensive data management and protection within their organizations. Hear how you can better manage end-user data across endpoints and cloud apps to:
- Achieve data center class availability and governance
- Secure data against loss or breach
- Enable risk management and proactive compliance
- Address litigation and investigation needs